‘Chevalier des Montys’
LUXURY CASTLE & GUEST HOUSE
A unique experience
Located in the Belgian Ardennes, between the Abbey of Stavelot and the Spa-Francorchamps motor-racing circuit, experience the castle life, and enjoy its luxury and comfort.
A professional team
Our team will do its best to advise you and make your wedding, corporate event, or holiday a success.
Heated outdoor swimming pool, spacioius rooms with private bathroom, sauna, kitchen with professional equipment,…
- 9 suites (luxurious rooms with bathroom and toilet) (4 until May 2020)
- Reception rooms of character
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Large park with trees and flowers
- Large parking (more than 60 spots)
- In the close neighbourhood of Spa-Francorchamps Circuit
- Close to shops
- Nearby the centreof Stavelot, in the heart of the Ardennes
- By the side of the Ravel road network
Saint-Remacle was the founder of the Abbey of Stavelot in 651. According to the legend, he owned a donkey, which carried stones to build the Abbey. A wolf strangled the donkey. Saint-Remacle sentenced the wolf to take over the donkey’s duties. This is how wolves were banned from the stable by the command “Estable loup”, which distorted into “Stav’leu” later becoming Stavelot.
They came to the Castle ‘Chevalier des Montys’
You are our luxury guests
Listening to your whishes, together with my team, we will make your stay at the Castle ‘Chevalier des Montys’ an unforgettable experience.
Events and activities